Forum for hardstyle producers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
FORUM IS IN DEVELOPMENT, LOTS OF COOL STUFF COMING SOON
Share | 

Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ljk32

PostSubject: Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)    Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:21 pm

As above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ljk32

PostSubject: Re: Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)    Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Tried a gated kick. It seems a bit difficult to match the power of Spoontech kicks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taranta

PostSubject: Re: Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)    Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:41 am

@ljk32 Sounds like a good start. Still misses some power though.. but you already did a better job than me since I never tryed to make one. I would give it some really deep bass with power and then maybe compress the reverb in some way. I do things probably different so you may take my advice as useless.... haha

Well I also posted this on harderstate, but people still didn't give any comments yet and the place is like crowded to 10 people all the time.. so I don't know.

Just click the link
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soundcloud.com/tarantanl
ljk32

PostSubject: Re: Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)    Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:11 am

So, I listened to your reverse a few times. Hopefully someone else can give better technical advice, but I thought it was pretty good. I personally thought that the tail could be a bit more present/noticeable, but I guess that comes down to personal taste. Other than that, it sounds like a really nice reverse. Again, sorry about the lack of specific advice, if I could hear any other faults, I would point them out, and if I had more technical knowledge, I would let you know if something needed improving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)    Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Taranta I love that reverse actually, sounds like an old speedwave bass Very Happy

a kick experiment with just 1 microtonic
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hsproducers.co.cc

Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1